Friday, August 8, 2014

okay, so what I meant was

It's hard for me to self motivate to go do a workout, or go to the gym or something. Setting goals hasn't been too successful in the past. I've got a little over 100 lbs to lose, and I find it difficult to stay looking at the big picture. Difficult for me to celebrate a 3 lb loss when I'm looking ahead and seeing how far there is to go. 

I think I figured out what I do like about working out though, and that is the clothes. I love leggings. They do not look good on me, but reaching toward a goal of wearing Lululemon workout clothes (and omg their leggings) and Patagonia jackets and fashionable yet functional clothes and looking super cute and cozy... I can't wait for that. So of course I'm making yet another resolution that WILL stick this time and I'm doing it. I'm not sure how to get started without my classes I want to take and the money to buy my healthy food... But I'm going to try again. I'm tired of starting over. Diet change include eating whole foods, cutting back on carbs (except fruit, mmk?) and trying to eat more vegetables. Fitness change includes walking for now, wih the eventual goal of beginning to jog, continuing kickboxing, and trying out yoga. 

I'm changing my lifestyle. Taking it easy on the weekends, but staying active and healthy on weekdays. 

Go team go!

Laters,
Kiks

No comments:

Post a Comment