Sunday, July 15, 2012

mah fravrit!

All I've done today is watch White Collar reruns, go to the gym, watch The Hangover, and then more White Collar reruns.

So productive.

For the past three weeks I have been so good about going to work out. There is an older man in my neighborhood who is a personal trainer and he offered to train me for free. So a couple friends and I go for a half hour three times a week and lift some weights. It's a pretty good deal. I've definitely built up at least some muscle.

I love this part of White Collar, when he base jumps off the building.

Anyway, so the weight loss journey is beginning, but I haven't altered my eating habits quite yet. Given that, I've not really lost weight. I'm only slightly more optimistic than I was.

I think this entry had a point when I started, but then I got lazy. You win some, you lose some, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment