Monday, January 13, 2014

clothes.

Clothes are my best friend and my worst enemy. My favorite thing on Pinterest (besides my wedding board--shit that was supposed to be secret-- and my home decorating board) is the women's fashion. I crave being able to dress like this:


Three reasons this isn't about to happen: 1. I am a fatty fat person. 2. I work in a grimy school. 3. I am just so fucking lazy. Let's take these one at a time, shall we? Let's work backwards. 

reason # 3
I want to fix this by working out in the morning. Or at least being a good dog mom and taking Penny out for a walk every morning. How long do productive, non-sloth people give themselves to get ready in the morning? Must research. 

reason #2
This isn't going to change any time soon, I don't think. The school will. But the fact that it is a school... No dice. 

reason #3
The big one. I am big. How big? Way closer to 300 than I have ever wanted to be. I fell off the Weight Watchers wagon (I love me an alliteration) in a big way this past couple of weeks. Haven't been weighing in and haven't been tracking. Gained almost all of that poundage back. Dammit. But last week I did well tracking and this week I want to do even better. More workouts, less fat and carbs, more lean protein. I know the rules by heart. It's the following them part that's always been a struggle for me. Tomorrow will probably be sketchy because I am out of what I like to call "real food" and will probably hit up a fast food restaurant on my way home before I shop for groceries. Hopefully I will be able to give myself a kick in the ass and go to the gym in the evening to balance that out. 

Meals for the week:
Greek shrimp with orzo
Chicken with oven fries
Ground turkey enchiladas

Inspo:



Laters,
Kiks

No comments:

Post a Comment